Monday, January 10, 2011

Decade Dance #1

#1. Marriage. On April 2, 2010 I married James Michael Jerrell. Can I get an Amen? (I'm pretty sure by the time I was 27 my parents were wondering if I would ever get married). When I look back on how the Lord brought Michael into my life I cannot help but be overwhelmed by His thoughtfulness & kindness toward me. I wasn't looking for a relationship, I certainly didn't think I would find my husband in a 23 year old recent college grad from Florida. But the Lord is good & His timing is perfect. Can I get another Amen? (you can read about our engagement story here) I cannot believe that we have been married for 9 months already; time flies. I have learned a lot already in our 9 months of marriage; it certainly is a sanctifying process. However, I could not be more blessed to have such a loving, caring, thoughtful, sacrificial & God fearing husband. (want to read about the wedding planing & wedding/honeymoon?)
(photo credit: elisabeth rose photography. You can see them all here)



No comments:

Post a Comment