Monday, January 10, 2011

Decade Dance #3

#3. Concerts. I love live music. The End.

+Mute Math @ Amos'

+Shooter Jennings @ Visualite



+Dave Matthews Band (on my birthday) @ Verizon Wireless


+Justin Timberlake @ Atlanta. *Kendra and I were in her kitchen practicing our laugh at Justin's jokes if we were to meet him while at the concert. Please don't judge us*

+Pops in the Park @ Southpark


+Coldplay @ Verizon Wireless
+Also: I've seen Jack Johnson 2 times, but can't seem to find any of the pics. I guess I should include in this list all of the other shows I've seen too: Edwin McCain, Weekend Excursion, Lifehouse & 3 Doors Down (I know... don't judge), Rascall Flats, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney....I'm sure there is more, but that's all I got off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment