Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Vacation

I love my family & the older I get the more I realize how blessed I am. My parents love me & my brother so much, they raised us in the ways of the Lord & taught us how to be God fearing women & men. We have so much fun together, there is never a dull moment, from laughing at Jared's crazy shenanigans, my crazy students or just making fun of mom...to freestyle rappin in the kitchen about our favorite Arabic foods. There's not much I love more than being with my family. I cherish the time even more now that I am grown, Jared lives in California, and we all have busy lives. That is why family vacation is my favorite week out of every year. I wait for it in anticipation. To make it even better, I also get to spend time with my cousins, aunt & uncle on my dad's side. These people are more than extended family - they are brothers & sisters in Christ, some of my best friends, and my favorite people in the whole world. God only knows where I would be without them. Here's a video of our vacation, it doensn't even come close to doing it justice, but it does capture some of its awesomeness....

No comments:

Post a Comment