Saturday, April 16, 2011

Moving On Up!

From the end of January through March is the busiest time of year for me.  I'm a literally at swim meets every other weekend, and often the meets are 3 1/2 days long & out of town (I think when I counted I was coaching on the weekends 6 out of 8 weekends during that time).  In the midst of all that craziness, Michael & I moved to a duplex only 5 minutes away from our first apartment.  So that is my exuse for not putting up these pictures 2 months ago when we actually made the move. 

We love our new plance.  It is bigger than our apartment, has a 2nd bedroom, hardwoods throughout, a working fireplace & a big screened in porch (my favorite part of the house).  To top it off, it is in the exact location we were looking for & $200/mo cheaper than our apartment, which is a testiment of God's provision for us.  Michael & I had been looking for months for a new place and were getting very frustrated with the process.  We went for a run one Sunday afternoon & literally stumbled on this place. 

Here are a few pics of the place before we moved in.  Once I get started working on some of my projects this summer I can show how its all coming together.  Its really a great space (minus the teeeeeeny tiiiiiny kitchen with only 2 ft. of useable counter space).
Kitchen (like I said...) 

 Front Entry & Living Room

 Fireplace

Corner of dining room 

 Our very large master bedroom


The porch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment