Friday, November 12, 2010

Fry Up Another One!

Let me tell you about one of the best days of my entire life, that I was able to spend with some of my most favorite people in the whole entire world.

#1 We drove up to Chapel Hill with Kendra & Blake, walked around campus, reminisced, and then met Buffy & Steevvhh for lunch on Franklin St. That alone would have been an amazing day, but wait.... there's more!

#2 We went to the North Carolina State Fair. I haven't been there in about 4 years, and I remembered why it was so amazing. We met Lindsay & Kristen there, and had the most amazing adventures! First Michael & Blake bonded over a trashy romance novel (which were free by the way)....

(and Lindsay enjoyed collecting fair paraphernalia)

#3 We ate LOTS of fried food: oreos, peanut butter & banana sandwich, mac & cheese, reeses, cheesecake......... ouch my arteries hurt.

#4 I finally got to see a potbelly pig race! Although I must say the guy that ran the show talked way too much. I think my favorite part was watching the ducks race. (I think Kristen has a rather large crush on the announcer - one day, KK, one day)

#5 Just in case you aren't convinced of the amazing nature of the NC State fair, these next few shots should make you a believer. Until next year....


No comments:

Post a Comment