Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Three Little Birdies On My Doorstep...

Summer is in full swing, and I am determined to take advantage of every minute of it. Here are some pics chronicling what I have been up to so far.

#1. My aunt & cousin came to visit for a few days. It was great to see them. I haven't seen my cousin Zach in over 10 years....that just seems ridiculous to me. We didn't do a ton, but honestly, one of my favorite things is hanging out w/ family. I appreciate it now more than ever. Speaking of family - we got great news on mom's results from the lumpectomy. She is completely cancer free & will not need any radiation or additional treatment. Praise God!

#2. My parents took me do dinner @ Red Rocks in Birkdale for my bday dinner. It was delish!

#3. Pops in the park is awesome!
#4. I swam in my first long course meet ever since my senior year in high school (9 years ago). I won 3 medals. My swimmers won many more.#5. My swimmers are also extra awesome b/c they surprised me after practice today w/ a bday cake & when I walked out to my car, they had decorated the whole thing. I love those kids!

#6. I went down to SC w/ K Star to get fireworks for my 4th of July/Bday Party. They are awesome! And I found some ridiculously large sparklers....my fav! I promise Kristy, I will save 2 and we will light them together. Wish you could be there Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Hooray about your mom!!!!

    Happy Birthday again! That's a super cute picture of you and Michael at your birthday dinner:)

    ReplyDelete