Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Official

Kim-e's wedding was this past Saturday! It was so much fun to see her get married; she is the 2nd of the 6 Ashley Forest roommates to get married (2 down, 4 to go as Marcy said) and her wedding came 5 years after the first. It was a beautiful wedding & reception at Carmel Country Club. So it is official, Kim-e is married & I'm thrilled for her. ....here is the proof (in case you didn't believe)I also have one more thing to prove to everyone. I've been saying that I have a boyfriend named Michael, but have yet to produce any hard evidence of such things since I managed to erase all the pics of the two of us off my camera. However, I now have evidence in the form of pictures. So for all of you who thought I made him up......

3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! You and Michael are cute together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of you and your boy together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for coming to the wedding! It wouldn't have been the same without my Ashley Forest crew :).

    ReplyDelete